Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard could turn up pissed and he'd still play because we've not had a viable alternative. I know that City, Chelsea and Liverpool hardly rotate but we'd surely get more out of him if there was pressure on his place.

Howard could turn up pissed and he'd still play because we've not had a viable alternative. I know that City, Chelsea and Liverpool hardly rotate but we'd surely get more out of him if there was pressure on his place.

Boruc in ffs.

No seriously, Boruc in.

Sorry not having it mate, though your right the defense should have done better, its inevitable that people will get in behind, he was rubbish- thats what a keeper is for to save a game.

Hes not good enough - wont labor it as ive never been a fan as most know.

Actually feel sorry for him - not specifcally tonight as im to gutted, but he did look a right goon - the lad just isnt up to the standard.

I also feel sorry for his teammates, for the effort they put in, to be let down by that lack of ability, or whatever goes on in his head.

Big time fume opinion that.

He made a split second decision and got it wrong. But been made a scapegoat? Not having it. He ballsed up a pass back or kick, fair enough, but not a one on one where 8 times out of 10, not getting beat.

Players are gonna get behind a defence. But not at the 89th minute. No way. Especially from a 60yard punt

He made a split second decision and got it wrong. But been made a scapegoat? Not having it. He ballsed up a pass back or kick, fair enough, but not a one on one where 8 times out of 10, not getting beat.

Players are gonna get behind a defence. But not at the 89th minute. No way. Especially from a 60yard punt

I think you know me well enough to know that opinion of him isnt knee jerk, what can i say mate if you rate him after that performence there is nothing im going to say to you that will change your mind, look at the goals again.

Thats ridiculous by the way mate, they will get in behind and more then likely in the last 15 mins of games.

Im not specifically making him a scapegoat either, Jags and Distin could have done better, but they were exhasted after being battered for 45 mins - they were out on their feet, thats when you want your goalkeeper to stand up and win you a game, either way the last goal should have been 2-1. He was a major contributor to the defeat prob the least with mitigating circumstances.

Howard was at fault for the first but for me i thought Distan an Jags got bullied all 2nd half which i didnt expect......thought we did play well in spells but Neville playin midfield makes me cry!!

Too right. Moyes was creaming himself on the sidelines when Vic scored. Would prefer him to be organising the defence and a shield in front of it. Criminal to lose a goal to a long ball straight after getting a late "winner". Don't get why Neville wasn't right back there.

I think you know me well enough to know that opinion of him isnt knee jerk, what can i say mate if you rate him after that performence there is nothing im going to say to you that will change your mind, look at the goals again.

Thats ridiculous by the way mate, they will get in behind and more then likely in the last 15 mins of games.

Im not specifically making him a scapegoat either, Jags and Distin could have done better, but they were exhasted after being battered for 45 mins - they were out on their feet, thats when you want your goalkeeper to stand up and win you a game, either way the last goal should have been 2-1. He was a major contributor to the defeat prob the least with mitigating circumstances.

its deja vu though. Scoring then conceding seconds after in a poor way has happened plenty for a few seasons.

Pin pointing one player at fault for that goal tonight when it's a notable problem in concentration for seasons is looking at the smaller picture

Status
Not open for further replies.