Not open for further replies.
20pr68n.jpg

Im watchin chelsky manu game and i have to say

HOWARD WEBB IS CRAPPIEST REF OUT THERE
TOTALLY OVERRATED.
MAKES HUGE MISTAKES ALL THE TIME

FFS
FUUUUUUUUUU

Anyone else feel the standard of refereeing this season has been abysmal? i thought it would take a while to see a red card worse than rodwells, but huth's yesterday was an attrocious decision... i wonder who would give that a red... oh yeah that clueless SOB atkinson.

Its not an easy job because just about every footballer is a cheat, and are constantly conning them..because they know they can, why do they get no punishment?
adam johnson and welbeck should be given bans for their blatant cheating to win penalties this weekend, the fact that shearer defended johnson "because the leg is hanging out he has every right to win a pen" was atrocious.

players always moan about referees not playing the game so they don't really understand.. why dont they stop being hypocritical and do exactly that when they retire?

7 out of 10 footballers do cheat look at the 2 pens this week johnson man city ,wellbeck today ,the 2 of them just hung there leg out ,and the 2 of them r kids ,

Webb is the Yin to Clattenburgs Yang and they both represent all that is wrong with humanity. They are in effect a cancer on the game, and a cancer to the species.

Hateful, vile, malodorous, vermin.

First post...
I agree there should be some sort of suspension for players who dive with intent to deceive the referee. The MLS here in the states recently started to crack down and suspend players. If a player can get a way with it without any repercussions then why not dive? Something needs to be done to show players that diving is not allowed.

Anyone else feel the standard of refereeing this season has been abysmal? i thought it would take a while to see a red card worse than rodwells, but huth's yesterday was an attrocious decision... i wonder who would give that a red... oh yeah that clueless SOB atkinson.

Its not an easy job because just about every footballer is a cheat, and are constantly conning them..because they know they can, why do they get no punishment?
adam johnson and welbeck should be given bans for their blatant cheating to win penalties this weekend, the fact that shearer defended johnson "because the leg is hanging out he has every right to win a pen" was atrocious.

players always moan about referees not playing the game so they don't really understand.. why dont they stop being hypocritical and do exactly that when they retire?

Second one yesterday was a shocker. Welbeck kicked the defender's foot and went down. Webb gives penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.