Howard gets a call from Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that? Because everyone in America keeps reminding him of his offside effort?

No mate, because he is a goal poacher and he looked like a fool missing the way he did on the World stage. It's still not 100% clear that he was flagged for offside...hopefully ESPN will do a replay. Regardless, Wondo had no idea whether he was or not...he will agonize over blasting over from 6 yards.

Weird mass hysteria, beat Ghana and drew to a very average Portugal team (even with ronaldo).

No mate, because he is a goal poacher and he looked like a fool missing the way he did on the World stage. It's still not 100% clear that he was flagged for offside...hopefully ESPN will do a replay. Regardless, Wondo had no idea whether he was or not...he will agonize over blasting over from 6 yards.

Your calling him a fool? Sounds a bit aggressive there for someone who 'isn't blaming him'.

Nope...the look on his face after told me the entire story. Can we get back on topic here?

The President of the USA phoned the USMNT and talked to Dempsey and Howard...pretty cool like.

Dude, you and you alone brought up Wondas miss. Sorry, but I'm trying to defend him as it was made while the game had stopped so it is irrevellant what happened thereafter, however much you read into the 'entire story' by looking at his face.

Dude, you and you alone brought up Wondas miss. Sorry, but I'm trying to defend him as it was made while the game had stopped so it is irrevellant what happened thereafter, however much you read into the 'entire story' by looking at his face.

I brought him up as one of the things America will remember...and they will remember that...far more than Dempsey's shot being saved. This is a fact as far as I can tell from radio call in shows and television coverage.

I brought him up as one of the things America will remember...and they will remember that...far more than Dempsey's shot being saved. This is a fact as far as I can tell from radio call in shows and television coverage.

And I'll let that be the final word on it. Radio and television hounding a player over a shot that was made while the offside flag was up.

Educated.

Status
Not open for further replies.