Howard gets a call from Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surreal, isn't it? Suddenly Howard is the biggest thing in American sport - however fleetingly.

Our keeper is getting a personal call from the most powerful man on the planet. That has to be a first. I don't imagine Big Nev had a chat with Reagan.

Surreal, isn't it? Suddenly Howard is the biggest thing in American sport - however fleetingly.

Our keeper is getting a personal call from the most powerful man on the planet. That has to be a first. I don't imagine Big Nev had a chat with Reagan.

Jebus, can you imagine what that would go like ??? 'Forget the Ruskies and Central America, we're focussing on Wales boy's '...

You'd never get a Prime Minster doing this over here...but then again, the players need to do something first.

Because no one besides Lampard would agree to be seen in public with shiny-face for more than 10 seconds, thank goodness.

glad I didn't see this in the Tim Howard thread like, honest

FFS_grande.jpg

Absolutely golden opportunity for Blue Bill and Suntan Bob to finally bring in investment from USA on the back of this publicity surrounding Tim Howard IMHO.

That's quite something in hindsight, a call from the president to say thanks on your achievements as an athlete, is there a bigger honour?

That's quite something in hindsight, a call from the president to say thanks on your achievements as an athlete, is there a bigger honour?

Yes, winning a trophy with Everton. In fact, it would have been a bigger honor if the USA had won the game.

But I absolutely see what you are saying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.