How much more time should Silva be given?

How long should he be given?

• Press conference today at 2pm

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Monday 9am

Votes: 110 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evaluate the man at the end of the season. We need some continuity.

If we start to look relegation-threatened, then all bets are off, but I don't think that will be an issue this season.

With all the moaning about the defense, you'd think we weren't on a top-four pace for concessions. What we need is goals.

No mate...that was just a really bad manager, managing a really poor and unbalanced team that he had put together in the week proceeding that in between rounds of golf.
I know, I just was basically commenting on the team was unfit even 1 month in to the season.

Honestly, worst manager I've ever seen for us.

The man is clearly out of his depth.

Moshiri made one bad decision after another. We can only hope that Brands wasn’t another one & that Brands has a replacement lined up.

I just saw a stat that we are a top8 spending club in europe or something crazy, adding salaries into equation

We are 11th place currently in EPL.. I think its safe to say he has to go.

I would go for Javi Gracia

Not sure if Silva is the right manager for the long term.

The positive is that he has bought well. He has an eye for players.

The negatives are his tactical awareness and the ability to groom young players.

I think the next two transfer windows will define his stay at Everton and ultimate success. I just hope he doesn't splash the cash just for sake of it like previous managers.

Was it him or Brands?

Think he is safe for now as he will get his home wins.

Not so sure if he will be here next season if he can’t improve last season 8th place.
Why wuld Moshiri fire him if we get where we were last season (and we will)?

He wants PL repsectability while he tilts for a stadium build. And firing him and getting his successor will cost another £20M.

Why wuld Moshiri fire him if we get where we were last season (and we will)?

He wants PL repsectability while he tilts for a stadium build. And firing him and getting his successor will cost another £20M.
Last two games away on TV we have made complete fools out of ourselves, and while the players have let us down, a lot is on Marcos head

Status
Not open for further replies.