How long has Rafael got left?

How long do you think Senor Benitez will be in the Everton hotseat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t disagree with you for that reason.

Now he is here though I want him to be a success and to prove the doubters wrong. - can’t help but like a good underdog story.
Can't agree with you on that I think he will stay, unless we are in real relegation trouble, but, it will be purely for financial reasons. Moshiri doesn't want relegation before Bramley-Moore is achieved, he also wants to balance the books. If Benitez can keep us mid table for little outlay, he will be safe.

I really think him being a success is relative, if boring kick and rush football with a badly drilled defence playing deep, who will bypass midfield and hoof it to the forwards 9 out of 10 times, then, he has a chance of success. If however, you want to see some progress made on the playing side Benitez is not, in my opinion the man for you

Can't agree with you on that I think he will stay, unless we are in real relegation trouble, but, it will be purely for financial reasons. Moshiri doesn't want relegation before Bramley-Moore is achieved, he also wants to balance the books. If Benitez can keep us mid table for little outlay, he will be safe.

I really think him being a success is relative, if boring kick and rush football with a badly drilled defence playing deep, who will bypass midfield and hoof it to the forwards 9 out of 10 times, then, he has a chance of success. If however, you want to see some progress made on the playing side Benitez is not, in my opinion the man for you
Agree with most of that too. Although regarding the success comment, I think he shouldn’t be judged on the football/style at present because surely he just needs to try and find some points.
If when he’s hopefully achieved a boring but safe mid table finish and he’s able to mould his squad a bit more then a better brand of football would be required.

Agree with most of that too. Although regarding the success comment, I think he shouldn’t be judged on the football/style at present because surely he just needs to try and find some points.
If when he’s hopefully achieved a boring but safe mid table finish and he’s able to mould his squad a bit more then a better brand of football would be required.
I don't think he has it in him, he is entrenched in the past and even in his heyday his football was hardly attractive.

My big concern with him is that when things don't go his way he is very disruptive. Just watch him go, he's already started trying to throw people under the bus and he's only been here 5 minutes.

I really hate my club now. We let Moyes go and then hung Martinez out to dry. Koeman was a dumb move, Silva was axed after one bad run, Allardyce was a horrible choice and The Italian screwed us badly.

Now we appoint another experienced manager (like many of those before him) and, thanks to Brands scattergun buying policy (which included the injured and the useless) we're struggling and facing a total embarrassment (no doubt twice) in the next week.

You tell me.. what's our best XI and HOW MANY OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW..

When is this club ever going to do anything football wise properly?

I'll remind you of this: EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE TOP 4 DIVISIONS has won something since 1995.

C7989554-9D10-4283-B0FE-1CDC8DF5DB1E.jpeg
Some absolute tosh here.

11th in the table. "How long has the manager got?"

Hats off to the 'We feel it more' posters - they've defo got a stampede going on this forum.

I and many others know what they're up to: try and get this sacking done before any upturn in fortunes.

I think they're destined to be foiled - sadly for them (happily for the rest of us).

Status
Not open for further replies.