How long has Rafael got left?

How long do you think Senor Benitez will be in the Everton hotseat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praising ambitious owners and the like is par for the course, pretty sure every manager who gets hired by them does that. As for ruffling feathers, how do you mean? We're 1/3 of the season in and so far he's got rid of 1 physio or fitness coach (I forget which the title was), and I expect he'd have had to get the sign-off from Brands or Moshiri to do that. In one breath he gives PR media soundbites praising ambitious owners, and in the next he's saying we just have to wait for the 2nd half of the season before we can expect to get going. Not sure I see as much feather ruffling as I do deflection, let alone how many execs above him particularly want feathers being ruffled on a currently very precarious ship.
Give him a chance like,
Im just going on what I’ve read about him
At other clubs and wanting to improve and maybe change everything.

I feel as he’s the owners man, he will feel he has a lot more support when wanting to change things IE the academy

Is a big game tomorow if we win would give him more room if we get beat in the derby. But feel if we loose on sunday and the derby be tough for him to come back from

Absolutely zero point in sacking another manager, we can’t afford to for a start and seriously who going to come in and do any better? We arnt taking another clubs manager as we have no money

No one can blame if for whats happening now. The injuries are just awful. If you take the 5 best players out of most sides they are going to struggle. I honestly believe we need to give him until the end of the season, when our best players are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.