How long can sylvain go on for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raino85

Player Valuation: £35m
Just playing career mode on FIFA and straight away distin is going to retire at the end of the season. Made me think he must only have a couple of years left in him. With his pace and strength at the back I'd like to think we got a replacement in with similar attributes. A tall strong quick centre half. Any ideas?

He's still got his pace and fitness, so until he loses that he should keep on playing, regardless of his age.

Sylvain kept the pace with one of the worlds best strikers on Saturday, he has the body and mind of a man in his 20's. great defensive ability which puts Rio Ferdinand and John Terry to shame.

Hell, even when he does lose a little bit of his quickness, he could probably go play in MLS for a couple more years if he wanted.

I'm sure the Montreal Impact would like a guy with vast top-tier football experience that can also speak French, if for no other reason than PR.

How long is a milk round these days?

(All night loooooong, all night, all night... all night loooooooong *repeat to fade*)

Distin is the Chuck Norris of football, he'll never die. Football will retire before Sylvain does.

he can go on forever, for he is immortal with strength, speed and guile the match of Zeus himself

we'll probably get next season out of him if he is used sporadically

Status
Not open for further replies.