how close are we to the "best"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not that far at all tbh. Our results in the whole of 2012 have shown that.

I do think we'll miss Pienaar massively during the ACN, which is why we should go after Landon in Jan even if he doesn't want to sign permanently.

A better goalie would be good and another RB and someone to replace Neville.

Look, we will go gash soon. I can't believe as Evertonians you think it will last. Did West Brom teach you nothing? The loveable bellends are soon to dish out some horrific banter for the fans. Mark my words.

Soon.

We're not that far at all tbh. Our results in the whole of 2012 have shown that.

I do think we'll miss Pienaar massively during the ACN, which is why we should go after Landon in Jan even if he doesn't want to sign permanently.

A better goalie would be good and another RB and someone to replace Neville.

Ok, maybe this is a dumb question, but can one of the promising LBs play RB? I think it'd be worth a shot. I still see Coleman as more of a winger, and think he will play better there, and allow him to roam more.

Look, we will go gash soon. I can't believe as Evertonians you think it will last. Did West Brom teach you nothing? The loveable bellends are soon to dish out some horrific banter for the fans. Mark my words.

Soon.

This is why I love this place. That and "cheese on toast" comments that I, as a Yank, have no idea what they mean.

Hi Nik please can you confirm how close we are to the best

Hi BroWnZ,

Thanks for your question.

Here at EFCNIK Enterprises PLC we pride ourselves on providing quick and effective customer service.

In relation to the afforementioned question I can confirm that Everton are indeed quite far away from the best. This is based on the fact that, whilst performances have been to a high standard thus far, we feel MoYleZ and the players enjoy bantering the fans far too much to keep it up and expect a dip in form at some point in the future. This will be followed by a slight upturn in form, resulting in a glorious 7th place cup victory.

Kind regards,

Nicholas EFC
Managing Director
EFCNIK Enterprises PLC

x

Hi BroWnZ,

Thanks for your question.

Here at EFCNIK Enterprises we pride ourselves PLC we pride ourselves on providing quick and effective customer service.

In relation to the afforementioned question I can confirm that Everton are indeed quite far away from the best. This is based on the fact that, whilst performances have been to a high standard thus far, we feel MoYleZ and the players enjoy bantering the fans far too much to keep it up and expect a dip in form at some point in the future. This will be followed by a slight upturn in form, resulting in a glorious 7th place cup victory.

Kind regards,

Nicholas EFC
Managing Director
EFCNIK Enterprised PLC

x

Lol so much effort. I enjoy, I love.

Mirrallas will move to the left (his best position?) and Naismith or Coleman will play on the right, so it won't be too bad, but I would also love Donovan to come back, don't think it will happen though.

Look, we will go gash soon. I can't believe as Evertonians you think it will last. Did West Brom teach you nothing?

But look at the form of the so-called 'elite', they're also dropping points. I don't think it is a formality that United, City, Chelsea or Arsenal will travel to West Brom and walk away with a guaranteed 3 points.

But look at the form of the so-called 'elite', they're also dropping points. I don't think it is a formality that United, City, Chelsea or Arsenal will travel to West Brom and walk away with a guaranteed 3 points.

I do.

WBA didnt beat us, we beat us.

Every single player on the pitch played like a complete clown, they aint all that.

Also just noticed this:

Here at EFCNIK Enterprises we pride ourselves PLC we pride ourselves

Trying out different types of business so that it was perfectly crafted, excellent work from Nik's brain there.

Status
Not open for further replies.