He's boss him [Hugo Almeida Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's [Poor language removed].... But if he's on the cheap side, I'd have him.

He's strong and useful, really. But no goalscorer.

Might as well go for him as far as I can see.. that free kick against AC Milan (I think it was anyway... I'm a bit pissed, lol) was quality

Hopefully we can get him on a loan then pay for him permanent in the summer if hes any good

RS!!!

More and more sources are suggesting the RS are going to hijack the move!

(Will post the links when I have 10 posts, sorry I'm new)

It's as though our scouts leave breadcrumbs behind!!!

Hugo's just been seen At the Ford showroom by speak retail. Was buying a arl Fizz bomb!! Fair play to him, said he's been a Evertonian all him life. An will sign this savvie on loan till the end of the season!!

Happy days!!

WE. ARE. [Poor language removed].

Almeida no go to Everton 28 January 2009 - 7:32 PM | Sport.co.uk

Almeida staying put

Hugo Almeida has confirmed will not be joining Everton in the January transfer window but hinted that he is keen to play in the Premier League in the future. The Portugal striker decided to stay with Werder Bremen after the two clubs failed to agree a fee following talks.But while the 24-year-old has ruled out an immediate move away from Germany, Almeida says he would like to play in England soon.

"No formal offers have arrived, only contacts and questions but nothing serious," he explained.

"Werder Bremen were also unsure of the transfer and I know that Everton changed their mind over the price so there was no agreement in the end.

"But the Premier League is a great competition and I would like to play there at some point. I am only 24 and there is still time for me."

ANOTHER ONE GONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.