He's boss him [Hugo Almeida Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He done this;

13279_news.jpg

almeida_600.jpg

Pass!

Chico you seriously havent heard of him?

Has he just eaten that baby?

I'd be happy with him, sounds like he has some pedigree. He was one of them who turned into a world beater after a couple of years on FM a couple of years back. He could be an Arteta/Howard/Pienaar type; good players who'd lost their way a bit before Moyesy got them in on loan and got them playing.

Are you trying to say that perhaps he's not the sweet footed striker to inspire us into fourth place?
Being a Euro-stalker and sniffing around the bottoms of the German Werder forums, it appears that
i) he was injured (an "extension to his spine"? Maybe his tailbone?) just before Christmas and would be out "for a few weeks" so even if this was true he wouldn't be fit
ii) he gets sent off for stupidity
iii) he's [Poor language removed]

This concludes your ZDF bulletin.

I wanted Maldonando - he's not coming.
I wanted Pazzini - he's going somewhere else

Now I want Almeida - he might not be banging them in regularly but he's international class, regular for his country (one of best teams in the world) and he's 24.

GET HIM!!!!

It is being claimed Everton are lining up a loan bid with a view to a permanent move and Almeida is ready to make the move to Merseyside.
"It would be a dream for me to play in England," Almeida told Antenna. "But I have to remain calm while the negotiations take place.
"It is a possibility that pleases me. I am open to offers and am happy that Everton are interested in my services."
Almeida has given a clear indication that it is more than just speculation by confirming he has spoken to his fellow Portuguese and Toffees utility man Valente.
"I have spoken on the telephone with Nuno Valente to find out things about the club and the impression is very positive," he added.
"Now I am in Bremen but if the offer from Everton materialises, I will have a final decision to make."

Last edited:
Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Everton | Almeida hopes for dream move

Werder Bremen striker Hugo Almeida has increased speculation regarding a move to Everton after declaring it is his 'dream' to play in England.
Manager David Moyes is keen to strengthen his forward line with injury ruling Aiyegbeni Yakubu out for the season and fellow forwards Louis Saha and James Vaughan also on the sidelines.
It has been rumoured that the Toffees are lining up a loan bid with a view to a permanent deal in the summer for the former Porto ace.
The Portuguese international boasts UEFA Champions League experience, scoring two goals from three appearances in this season's competition.
The 24-year-old remains calm over any future deal but admits to speaking to former Porto team-mate and Everton full-back Nuno Valente about life on Merseyside.
Negotiations

"It would be a dream for me to play in England," he told Antenna.
"But I have to remain calm while negotiations take place. It is a possibility that pleases me.
"I am open to offers and am happy that Everton are interested in my services.
"I have spoken on the telephone with Nuno Valente to find out things about the club and the impression is very positive.
"Now I am in Bremen but if the offer from Everton materialises, I will have a final decision to make."

Status
Not open for further replies.