2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many years left on his contract?
August 2022.

£5.2M per year wages.

It’s a shame Gylfi isn’t otherwise he’d have been outrunning the entire Chelsea midfield singlehandedly like old man Milner.

Wish I could get my hands on some of that stuff. Blokes in their mid 30s like Ronaldo, Milner and Fernandinho skinning blokes 10 years younger. Dedication I can only aspire to.

Wish I could get my hands on some of that stuff. Blokes in their mid 30s like Ronaldo, Milner and Fernandinho skinning blokes 10 years younger. Dedication I can only aspire to.

One of these players is a genetic freak built like an Adonis and is one of the best players of all time. Despite this, he’s still lost all of his pace and has had to redesign his game from flying winger to penalty box poacher. Another is a guy who plays for the best team in the league where he barely has to break a sweat they have so much of the ball yet despite this has missed numerous games through injury and has also seen his pace decline.

The other is a bloke with more miles on the tank than anyone as he started as a 16 year old yet whilst the rest of his generation have hung their boots up he is miraculously still going. Not only that he’s still a key player at the top of the most brutal competition in the world despite being declared not good enough for City about 5 years ago. Not only that, he’s now running more than he did when he was 25, runs more than anyone else in the premier league, and has actually increased his pace and physical power with age.

But yeah, must be because he does a bit of Yoga and eats some vegetables.

Man, Milner would have been an outstanding signing for us. He's been excellent at Liverpool. He'd have been our best captain in decades, too. Instead we get that knob head Delph.

30 years of age, I’ve seen bad and real bad but I have never hated a player more than him.

I live and breathe my hatred for him, I am in work and remember him pointing, I go the toilet I remember him getting left behind by some clogger, he’s fully taken over my life.

I am not one for cheering when someone gets taken off but when he gets taken off I’ll pop the champagne.

Think we’ve got to let the club know we aren’t putting up with this freeloader

30 years of age, I’ve seen bad and real bad but I have never hated a player more than him.

I live and breathe my hatred for him, I am in work and remember him pointing, I go the toilet I remember him getting left behind by some clogger, he’s fully taken over my life.

I am not one for cheering when someone gets taken off but when he gets taken off I’ll pop the champagne.

Think we’ve got to let the club know we aren’t putting up with this freeloader

Status
Not open for further replies.