2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think he was a pretty decent player up until this season and his goals were very useful. He looks unfit and not very interested now. Bin.

I’ve got a degree of sympathy for Siggy, even if he has been well below par.

Carlo’s system does not favour a 10. It never has and he’s always been open about that. The only 10 he’s ever really accomodated is Zidane, which Siggy is not.

He’s having a lot more responsibility than he’s ever had before. He’s being asked to do a job he wasn’t signed to do.

The likes of Ozil, Eriksen, De Bruyne, Coutinho, Isco and Alli have all experienced dips in form when asked to play deeper, Siggy is no different, and he’s not got the same quality as those players.

The key difference is that Sigurdsson has been stinking the place out as a number 10 under other managers since he signed.

Siggurdson alongside schniderlin were finished here back in the Derby game.

He will be gone this summer no doubt about that.

For every bit of magic he has , he has always been the weak link in the side through his lack of pace and commitment

Siggurdson alongside schniderlin were finished here back in the Derby game.

He will be gone this summer no doubt about that.

For every bit of magic he has , he has always been the weak link in the side through his lack of pace and commitment
They are 2 big issues, sooner the pair are gone the better.

They are 2 big issues, sooner the pair are gone the better.
I've always said it since siggs last season. When everyone on here were forgetting the bad games for that on good one.

Siggurdson has always been an issue, because of his lack of pace and intensity. The minute you take the magic out of his boots then he would struggle to get into any premier League side

I've always said it since siggs last season. When everyone on here were forgetting the bad games for that on good one.

Siggurdson has always been an issue, because of his lack of pace and intensity. The minute you take the magic out of his boots then he would struggle to get into any premier League side
Totall agree, he’s invisible for 90% of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.