2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil that makes no sense.

If he could be on 1 or 2 assists easily, given the chances that we've missed so far, how is HE being inconsistent? He can't assist himself can he?
Well he missed a point blank shot for starters so he should of opened his account. He missed a few last year aswell that needs ironing out. Although he could easily be on 2 assists that's all I can really remember him producing also. He needs to consistently produce more end product to make up for his lack of involvement.

I like him and think he is a decent player when he's on it but like Gueye I think we can find a replacement that can improve the team as a whole in a style change, I'm not advocating for us to drop Gylfi but I won't be reaching for the tissues if he is replaced.

I am sure that his future will also be influenced by how Iwobi and Davies progress as players , or even Kieran Dowell if the manager thought he was good enough to come back and play in that position.

I like how anytime someone points out the flaws in a player who is a major part of the 8th best team in the league it's a sign that they don't understand the sport and should just leave. You can support the team every weekend and discuss players honestly during the week.
Fair point

Status
Not open for further replies.