2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was boss today. Gomes did well too.
Some on here should be really embarrassed over previously slating him.
They won't though as they are not big enough to admit that they were totally wrong.
Sad, in my opinion , that they are obstinately slagging one of our players. Head , wobble etc !

HIs passing is just fantastic. Had like 3 or 4 balls that sprung guys through the back line for scoring chances. He's just deadly in the final third. Would like to see a bit more payoff, but still creates chances, which is what he's supposed to do.

He was boss today. Gomes did well too.
Some on here should be really embarrassed over previously slating him.
They won't though as they are not big enough to admit that they were totally wrong.
Sad, in my opinion , that they are obstinately slagging one of our players. Head , wobble etc !
There just weird, I didnt think Barkley would play as well as he has for Chelsea, and i can admit it, but some here are still persisting with last seasons agenda nonsense on Siggy, and Pickford for that matter, bizzare to say the least.
Keane is another, although a few have at least givin him the credit he deserves but there are still some who would secretly like to see him dropped for Mina

He's been fantastic this season. Every bit the level of players like Eriksen, Ozil and Silva the last few weeks. If he can keep it up all year he will have done something seriously special. Shame he's getting on in years a bit because if he was 25 we'd be losing our minds over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.