Graeme Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods please move this if he has already got his own thread but Graham Sharp is fast becoming my least favourite Everton player of all time. For people who care about Everton FC and who know where our problems have stemmed from for the last 20 odd years, no explanation is necessary. I've met him and he is a lovely bloke. Unfortunately, my point still stands. Can't stand him.

What do you know of the day to day details of his job?

Needs booting as well. Blood on his hands if this club goes to the wall. Fans previously tried to make change only for him to come out on the defensive about Bill. “One man and his dog” comes to mind. He’s on the board to do nothing other than to tell Bill how great he is. Ruined his legacy here.

What do you know of the day to day details of his job?

Nothing whatsoever. What I do know is that for as long as he has been on the board Everton FC have been garbage and gone from one crisis to another. Therefore, like any other reasonably intelligent person, I would suspect that he doesn't do very much or what he does do he does very badly.

He was put in place by Kenwright to give a nice warm fuzzy feeling to the clappers and those who have felt better times from the 70s & 80s etc to remember them.

Imagine giving someone the role of non-executive director who isn't actually external or independent. It's a complete failing of corporate governance (god I'm sounding like @The Esk ), and I don't even have an MBA or business qualification and I know this is best practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.