Goodison Facelift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive said in the text it's a minor thing. But that's all this is about.

Elstone couldn't get a shed up in the carpark.

How's he going to be able to get Goodison Painted?

Plus its even more excuse for him to say 'LOOK WE CAN COMPETE WITH SPURS AFTER ALL'

Who will have a 50,000 + stadium soon

Come on @ijjysmith

Is a lick of paint really going to allow us to compete with this?

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new-scheme/

Really????

west-aerial-night-page.jpg

west-aerial-day-page.jpg

Cant see the board bothering with the new stadium hunt, got a small feeling we'll have our new stadium sorted in the next year or so, don't think it'll be anything more than a basic ground nothing jaw dropping like Spurs new one but I think the board would have had some plan in place before coming out with this latest search as let's be honest, 3 failed stadium moves on their CV's around the time of Spurs and West ham getting new grounds + kopites upgrading analfield doesn't do them any good.

If it looked better from the outside great, but kept the old feel and the blue and white lattice work girders on the stands etc that would be good

The main stand roof has been doing my head in for years.

It used to look boss walking across Stanley Park and seeing a big, vibrant blue between the trees.

It looks an absolute mess now, it's not even white. Although I did see them doing something on it the other day - it's about a quarter covered in what looks like some grey material, although I don't know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.