Gibson and Trapp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Gibsons is acting the superstar here. If you're picked you play, if you're not, you don't!
There is nothing else needs saying.

Sympathies on th living in Donegal and having to listen to that lot for the next few weeks. I have to work with a mayo man who thak god did not show up today. Traps tactics did work against the ****e teams in the qualifiers and I agreed with you that we needed unbelievable luck. he went into euros with same tactics but was f**ked as soon as the first goal went in.
Us qualifying for the euro's was not down to Trapps tactical genius believe me, we were in a poor group to begin with but we got every slice of luck going and then capped by getting the handy draw in the playoffs - everyone saw how shockingly bad we were at the euro's with that stubborn [Poor language removed] unwilling to change his system or players 'who got him there' - dunne, o'shea and given weren't even fit -- then the geniuses at the FAI decide to give him a contract extension before the tournament starts, I dont blame gibson and especially Foley telling him to get f*cked, if a couple more followed suit then we might get him ousted, I know it'll mess up our world cup campaign but it would be worth it to have to suffer through Trapps mind boggling player selections, systems and yawnfest games...

anyhow rant over, the dubs lost yesterday too so am in a doubly foul humour, living in Donegal doesn't help matters either

Sympathies on th living in Donegal and having to listen to that lot for the next few weeks. I have to work with a mayo man who thak god did not show up today. Traps tactics did work against the ****e teams in the qualifiers and I agreed with you that we needed unbelievable luck. he went into euros with same tactics but was f**ked as soon as the first goal went in.

Donegal will end up beating themselves, they're already talking about where to stage the victory party, and they call the dubs fans bad!!! still a bit surprised with gibbo's decision though as he would have started, at least it'll finally give james mccarthy a chance.....did ciaran clark even make the squad or is he being kept out by the 'versatile' paul mshane? oh dear lord

I travelled to the Euro's to watch Ireland and how Gibson didnt play never mind start every game is beyond me. Trapp is clueless

Donegal will end up beating themselves, they're already talking about where to stage the victory party, and they call the dubs fans bad!!! still a bit surprised with gibbo's decision though as he would have started, at least it'll finally give james mccarthy a chance.....did ciaran clark even make the squad or is he being kept out by the 'versatile' paul mshane? oh dear lord
that was my point. before his injury he had to be a definite starter along with Mc carthy and Mcclean

Pity, just hope he doesnt turn into the next steven Ireland. two minds on this one 1 a player should always want to play for his team. 2 at least he wont get injured playing internationals.

trapattonis right on this one, how long did baines have to sit on the bench when he first arrived,
Look how long james mcclean has had to wait.
he is basically throwing his toys out of the pram

actually going to say gibson was wrong in not making himself available ok he was harshly treated at the euros but any irish man should be ready to play for his country at least he went to the euros should seamus coleman make himself unavailable for ireland cos he was overlooked for the 22 man squad even!!

trapattonis right on this one, how long did baines have to sit on the bench when he first arrived,
Look how long james mcclean has had to wait.
he is basically throwing his toys out of the pram

Leighton Baines had Lescott ahead of him, who was playing superb.

Gibson has Paul Green ahead of him, I dont even know who that is, but im fairly sure hes NOT superb.

actually going to say gibson was wrong in not making himself available ok he was harshly treated at the euros but any irish man should be ready to play for his country at least he went to the euros should seamus coleman make himself unavailable for ireland cos he was overlooked for the 22 man squad even!!

Do you realize those ****e played ahead of Gibbo? Ireland isn't Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.