Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think is being a little harsh on Bolasie. Every player takes time to settle in to a new team as well. He was very up and down in the little amount of games he played. Either way it still doesn't effect Ged. Bolasie may never even play again yet Koeman still sent him out on loan so I don't think the two are related at all.

Don't get me wrong, I think Deulofeu is talented like everybody does. It takes more than just pure talent though and I can easily see why he was let go.

I don't think he was outstanding either. He could be brilliant or a waste of space. He got to the point where if his first bit of skill didn't come off he would disappear for the whole game, you cant have passengers at the top level no matter how talented they are.

I actually agree with pretty much all of that (on a lesser scale) however some players just don't work hard, regardless of what's expected of them. Berbatov was the laziest mf I've ever seen saunter around a football pitch, and I would have had him at Everton all day.

Sometimes you just have to let the whizzkids do their stuff. Koeman just doesn't seem to want to.

I actually agree with pretty much all of that (on a lesser scale) however some players just don't work hard, regardless of what's expected of them. Berbatov was the laziest mf I've ever seen saunter around a football pitch, and I would have had him at Everton all day.

Sometimes you just have to let the whizzkids do their stuff. Koeman just doesn't seem to want to.

Thing with Berbatov though is that once he bothered to move for the ball and got it he had an end product more often than not.

Unlike some I don't actually find Deulofeu to be lazy. He tracks back most of the time and tries to get stuck in, it's his mental side that concerns me more. For someone as ludicrously talented as him I think he needs to believe in his ability a bit more instead of trying one trick and then shying away when it doesn't come off.

Dels Everton Career so far

El Signo
7c2862689d86f675002635860f282c38.jpg

Mucho Expectation
milan-sign-deulofeu-on-loan-from-everton.jpg

Boss Golazos
1149473-18285397-2560-1440.jpg

I Grande Tired now
589318352-e1484817414140-800x445.jpg

Ahh Injury Por Favor
RTX1U8XY-1170x658.jpg

Amor viva to Toffees
deulofeu_barkley.jpg

Much Frustration El Divo
6W8in9EaQJizLjZ6N5NZ_Dive.jpg

You do this and happy ok
JS106941990.jpg

I no do that ok
JS79627684-1.jpg

I must be leave now Senor
1000.jpg

He wasn't dropped for Lennon. He was played at a young age and then was out of the side again to learn his trade...then he got injured.

He was in the form of his life... had a run of games and was assisting rom every week for about 7 weeks ... great decision dropping a confidence player when he is playing with confidence for the first time in his career... go bobby go...

Status
Not open for further replies.