General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they did but the other club probably thought they could extort a few more million out of us before the game. We were right not to allow them.
Should have had it tied up in December to announce on Jan 1st. If they couldn't do that then they should (in December) have moved onto another target. They had since Allardyce got here to get that straightened out.

They will probably have something stadium related, I can't get too enthusiastic though, admittedly that sounds crappy & negative, what has gone on away from the pitch and on it has really dampened my enthusiasm, this season really driving it home to me.

Might end up looking stupid, but I'll take my chances ;)
genuinely seriously intrigued andy.

I know how negative I sound about the whole situation. BUT I'm soo used to being let down by this club, I don't buy into their soundbites anymore., its actions I want not BS.

I really hope something superb is revealed and I will eat my humble pie with pleasure!

if its just a concept design with no actual planning dates and work schedule then it doesnt mean a whole lot.

Should have had it tied up in December to announce on Jan 1st. If they couldn't do that then they should (in December) have moved onto another target. They had since Allardyce got here to get that straightened out.
They probably did but the other club after seeing who we drew went back on the deal.

They couldn't sign anything before in case he got injured. It sucked but spending a few million for one game would have been madness especially since there was still a long way to Wembley and we would have still most likely lost.

There will be plenty of graphs, pie charts and PowerPoints but very little substance on any issues especially from questions asked from the floor.

Prediction: Dan Meis will be there with a power point presentation of what you can achieve with designs for a 50k seater stadium on that dock and a 60k seater stadium there...and the 50k will look state of the art and the 60k will look like St Mirren's ground.
st Mirren lol lol lol

genuinely seriously intrigued andy.

I know how negative I sound about the whole situation. BUT I'm soo used to being let down by this club, I don't buy into their soundbites anymore., its actions I want not BS.

I really hope something superb is revealed and I will eat my humble pie with pleasure!

if its just a concept design with no actual planning dates and work schedule then it doesnt mean a whole lot.

Work schedule I'd suggest is unlikely until all the planning permissions have been agreed and approved, then we'll get more detail.
Ease your troubled brow my friend and have a little faith... this is not a DK/WHP fiasco !!

Anyone else confused by the fact that we have taken out a 60 million pound overdraft, and a recent 15 million pound loan, despite us being told that Moshiri has also loaned us 150 million pound? And this follows over 150 million pound in player sales, the biggest TV deal in history, and a 15 million pound a year sponsorship of Finch Farm?

I guess it must have all gone on the revolutionary progress that we are all witnessing on the pitch.
The £60mil is not taken out it’s available if required from a Chinese bank as part of a link up, presumably as we’ll be funding steel from China when we build. Where has this £15mil come from?

The £60mil is not taken out it’s available if required from a Chinese bank as part of a link up, presumably as we’ll be funding steel from China when we build. Where has this £15mil come from?

We have a 60 million pound overdraft facility. If there is evidence of how much of it has been used, then I'd be interested in taking a look at it. Claiming that it is only going to be used on a project that hasn't even submitted a planning application sounds like speculation to me.

The 15 million pound loan was announced a few weeks ago, with ITK's saying that it was an advance on an installment that is due to us from selling John Stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.