General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe it wouldn't be all so rosy and nice and easy if the right questions were asked. Also most AGM's are all fluff with very little substance, but at least we are getting them again. We need more information about the ground and it would be damned nice to see a design of it as well.

seriously wouldn't hold your breath regards the ground.#

it has just been put back a year so we are even further behind that what we already thought.

no designs will be being shown.

it might not even be happening so why show designs, weve been down this road before x 3 !

@davek

Well maybe it wouldn't be all so rosy and nice and easy if the right questions were asked. Also most AGM's are all fluff with very little substance, but at least we are getting them again. We need more information about the ground and it would be damned nice to see a design of it as well.

Hold yer water matey, it's only a couple of days away now.

it has just been put back a year so we are even further behind that what we already thought.

it might not even be happening so why show designs, weve been down this road before x 3 !

@davek

Probably right but have a sneaky feeling in my water we will see a design.

Yawn .jpg

@davek

So little faith, tut tut.

I don't think allardyce would be one to mince his words regards issues raised here ^^

he might actually get in Moshiri's ear, perhaps suggesting that elstone and co are not up to it, IF he thinks the same as us. for all we know he might be shaking his head at the way we operate behind the scenes and Moshiri might actually listen to him.

The pure fact kenwright wasn't there at goodison along side allardyce and moshiri when he was unveiled is actually quite telling.

Agree & hope you’re right. I’m surprised & disappointed though that he didn’t force the issue throughout December to get deals over the line.

3rd round FA Cup draw was on the 4th December. Allardyce must well aquatinted with all the top agents & must know which players he fancies. I just don’t understand the lack of urgency with that game looming!

Agree & hope you’re right. I’m surprised & disappointed though that he didn’t force the issue throughout December to get deals over the line.

3rd round FA Cup draw was on the 4th December. Allardyce must well aquatinted with all the top agents & must know which players he fancies. I just don’t understand the lack of urgency with that game looming!
They're completely devoid of any connection with fans. It wouldn't have occurred to them.

It underlines the point I made on another thread as well about why we haven't won a derby in 16 attempts: it's just not seen as a major problem to solve. They dont prioritise it, and that delay in finally buying a striker underlines it.

@davek
I'm not sure they can get away with that without a lot of fan unrest.

It would be like Hicks and Gillette. 2 years is enough to show tangible results and there's still the doubt it was dependant on the CW games.

I think they will show a design. The architect has had long enough.

They're completely devoid of any connection with fans. It wouldn't have occurred to them.

It underlines the point I made on another thread as well about why we haven't won a derby in 16 attempts: it's just not seen as a major problem to solve. They dont prioritise it, and that delay in finally buying a striker underlines it.
@AndyC seems to know something we don't and seems very very enthused by it ??

I think they did but the other club probably thought they could extort a few more million out of us before the game. We were right not to allow them.

Status
Not open for further replies.