Garth Crooks, football "expert"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have the gall to want better than Sam Allardyce, the gall!!

This is what annoys me about these pundits on the BBC, sky and talksport, what is the point in having a football team and supporting it if your not aloud to strive to be successful, it's like their saying 'you will spend your 500 odd quid going to watch negative boring hoof ball and you will shut up about it' it's that attitude that's made this league as boring as it is nowadays, no one dare be competitive against the darlings

at 14:55
'Everton fans have disappointed me'
Huddersfield v Everton (15:00 BST)

450c6776-00c6-443e-b555-a27b955c3670.jpg

Garth Crooks

BBC Sport football expert on Final Score

I'm disappointed in Everton's fans. They're a special club and the fans are normally right behind the manager, but they haven't been with Sam Allardyce and that's been really disappointing. Allardyce saved them and if the chief executives have got any bottle at all, they'll give him another season.

Is there anything this man won't do to make sure Spurs win something some day?

how do people like him actually get paid to comment on football we have been in top 10 mostly for last 10 years or better and we loose a few games and we gonna get relegated. yes we were on a bad run but were never gonna go down

You’ve critically missed out the most critical point and my my reply was lost.
Sorry, what critical point did I critically miss?

Danny Mills wasn't much better, to be fair to Crooks. What is blatantly (critically?) clear is that neither of them have watched a full Everton game for donkeys. Nice work if you can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.