Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone keep going on about priorities. We need a centre midfielder and a centre back. We will focus on both, we're not only going to buy 1 player.

We see centre mid as a bigger issue and probably priorotise it's importance more and even if we buy a centre back before we buy a centre mid, it doesn't mean we see it is a big issue.

Anybody thinking we will have open attacking football under CA is fooling themselves.
He is Italian where defending is regarded as highly as attacking. We will have a solid team that grinds out results and as long as we win I am happy with that.

he’s not like most Italian managers

if reports of us trying to renegotiate due to Covid are correct then fair play. I still don't think CB is a priority (unless one of Mina or Keane are going). We always moan about classic Everton over paying or bowing down to other teams it's nice to see us stand our ground.
We also don't know if the form of Branthwaite and Gibson have changed minds.
Unless Mina is being sold I don't think centre half is the number one priority.

Central midfield is the problem area.

The majority of blues can't wait until he signs for Everton and bangs a header in at the Kop End.

You can't wait for him to go somewhere else so that you can say 'I TOLD YOU SO' to people on the internet. Weird

Nope not at all, I want us to sign the best players and not act like a Gang of amateurs for once?

Status
Not open for further replies.