Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally said you can't wait for him to go to Arsenal so you can hear the spin that some people put on it.

It's a proper weird doom mongering attitude to have.

You speculate all kinds of negative nonsense without any firm evidence, and then you're desperate for it to be true so you can say 'I told you so'
This is literally all GOT has become these days lol

My point is that the usual suspects but a spin on here.

Do I want Everton to sign the player yeah check my posts on Gabriel and how influential he could be in the way we want to play.

I don’t go home and away to hope we sign a player meaning I don’t have to watch Keane turn like the QE2

Well would you rather Everton signed the player, or be able to say 'I told you so' when he signs for Arsenal?

Your previous post suggests you would prefer the latter

When I say I can’t wait to see what spin people put on it isn’t the same as saying I don’t want him to sign.

No. But it shows you are very eager to be able to say 'I told you so'

Lets not labour the point, I just think 'cant wait for the spin when he signs for Arsenal' was a strange post for someone who claims to really want the player at Everton.

The 'cant wait' part kind of suggests you actually want it to happen just so that you're proven right.

No. But it shows you are very eager to be able to say 'I told you so'

Lets not labour the point, I just think 'cant wait for the spin when he signs for Arsenal' was a strange post for someone who claims to really want the player at Everton.

The 'cant wait' part kind of suggests you actually want it to happen just so that you're proven right.

I haven’t said we won’t sign him... what I have said is that the usual suspects will put a spin on it if we don’t.

Anyway this is tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.