Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope not at all, I want us to sign the best players and not act like a Gang of amateurs for once?

You literally said you can't wait for him to go to Arsenal so you can hear the spin that some people put on it.

It's a proper weird doom mongering attitude to have.

You speculate all kinds of negative nonsense without any firm evidence, and then you're desperate for it to be true so you can say 'I told you so'

Got to be a bad bed wetter to get this arsed over possibly not signing a player you've only seen on YouTube clips.

Yawn.

Bedwetting would suggest we are all getting in a panic Like we just won a cup last season or something when you haven’t done a tap as a club for 25 years it’s not bed wetting is it? It concern nothing is changing.

You’re going to come out with your usual tripe at how boring of a poster I am.

If demanding better is boring so be it, but all you post is tripe about us who demand more and expect better.

You’re basically a troll, a forum troll who has nothing to add of any substance so you just throw abuse around.

Yawn.

Bedwetting would suggest we are all getting in a panic Like we just won a cup last season or something when you haven’t done a tap as a club for 25 years it’s not bed wetting is it? It concern nothing is changing.

You’re going to come out with your usual tripe at how boring of a poster I am.

If demanding better is boring so be it, but all you post is tripe about us who demand more and expect better.

You’re basically a troll, a forum troll who has nothing to add of any substance so you just throw abuse around.

Why you crying

You literally said you can't wait for him to go to Arsenal so you can hear the spin that some people put on it.

It's a proper weird doom mongering attitude to have.

You speculate all kinds of negative nonsense without any firm evidence, and then you're desperate for it to be true so you can say 'I told you so'

Weird spin to put on my post but if it suits your point carry on as it’s the internet.

Can’t wait for the spin on this by the usual suspects when he signs for Arsenal

What part am I getting wrong mate?

You literally said you 'cant wait' to hear peoples spin when he signs for Arsenal.

Why would that be? So that you can tell them 'I told you so'?

Like I said, most blues 'cant wait' until he signs for Everton.

What part am I getting wrong mate?

You literally said you 'cant wait' to hear peoples spin when he signs for Arsenal.

Why would that be? So that you can tell them 'I told you so'?

Like I said, most blues 'cant wait' until he signs for Everton.

My point is that the usual suspects put a spin on here.

Do I want Everton to sign the player yeah check my posts on Gabriel and how influential he could be in the way we want to play.

I don’t go home and away to hope we don’t sign a player meaning I have to watch Keane turn like the QE2

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.