Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should start issuing bans, would soon stop the attention seekers

No no, that's the good thing about the Index, it records the Weasels and allows the good people of FrandOldTeam.com to make their own judgments.

if they are trying to sign Willian and Coutinho I suspect they know Aubameyang is off and want to get it done in advance
Arteta seemed confident that they would keep hold of Aubameyang...we'll see i guess...but Arsenal could be really strong next year...on top of the usual suspects, we can find ourselves miles away again from the top premier league teams.

Considering Arteta recently said he was concerned they had no money or something to that regard, I find this strange.

True enough. Furthermore, I've read they pulled out of a deal for Partey from Atleti due to not having the funds to match his €50m release clause. It's strange they'll pay up for another CB.

So arsenal are maybe spending 30 mil on Gabriel...they want Coutinho and hopeful of keeping Aubameyang...and not forgetting Willian. If this happens this is what we call backing your manager!

They’re also needlessly laying off 55 staff when they’ve just earnt £4m alone for winning the cup

Nobody’s seen him play yet everyone’s fuming

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.