Funniest things you've heard shouted at a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down at the Dell (away end), mid-80s, Southall pulled off a typically brilliant save just in front of us. Toffees fans cheer and applaud, Saints fans go awwwwww. After the fuss and it went quiet again a fella near me shouts "I love Neville Southall, he can shag my missus!"

Big Nev turns grinning and gives a thumbs up.

I remember reading something here about 2 lads who watched, I think, the Chelsea match when they were giving Naismith heaps of abuse, saying how useless he was and all that. He scored those goals and a lady in front of them turned and said "that's my (can't remember which one it was) brother/husband" and they shut right down lol.

Vs Newcastle back in the Moyes days, Girthy lad in the row ahead kept jumping up out of his seats for nothing at all, followed by a shout of “sit the [Poor language removed] down and go two jersey sizes up”. :)

Back in the 80's we were at a game when the ref made a bad decision.

A mate pipes up: "Oi ref! You're incontinent!"

We all turned round to look at him quizzically.

"...And you're incompetent as well!"

quite vulgar but there was a loony fella who used to sit in front of me who said to sian massey "ey girl shove that flag up yer ar53 and bring yourself off to it" in a really seedy manor

Upper Gwladys St a couple of years ago. Lukaku scuffs a penalty - the goalie saves virtually without even moving. Shout from a bloke along the row from us -

"For f**** sake Rom, I hit me Mrs harder than that"!

At a Tranmere game years ago
They were in the 2 nd division ( Championship) and faring poorly

They were getting beat 2-0 and the away fans started singing going down , going down
A few Tranmere fans started singing
So are we , so are we
Funny at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.