Funniest things you've heard shouted at a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Street End and Alex Stepney picks up the ball to place it for a goal kick.
Their last game was a loss to Citeh with Mike Summerbee scoring the only goal.
Cue scouser shouting to him that it was similar to the War of the Noses.

FA Cup 6th Round, vs Derby, 76-77 season. Match. We'd just played in the League Cup Final and a replay (both draws) and a second replay had been scheduled.
Before the game starts Billy Butler made an announcement to the crowd. He said it was from the police and was for the attention of everyone who'd been to both the final & replay and was planning to attend the second replay
'the police would like to know where you got the money from'

Was everyone in bulk?
Yeah cracking up! Even on the Soccerbus to the ground a load of Geordies were at at the front in utter bemusement as the whole bus chanted "DUNCAN - DUNCAN FERGUSON!!" at them. The confusion on their faces was ace!

So wrong but I remember Li Tie doing a clever little drag back and turn to get past someone and the crowd starting chanting "There's only one Li Tie, one Li Tie..." A fella a couple of rows ahead shouts out "No there's not - there's f***ing millions of 'em!" Cue everyone cracking up!

07-08 at home againt Metalist Kharkiv, Andy Johnson had just missed his second penalty of the game. Some fella a few rows back in the Gwladys screams "I can spunk harder then that AJ!"

Against Man City about a decade ago I remember cracking up at some bloke who kept yelling “upside down head!” at Stephen Ireland.

Also against city I remember Osman lining up a 30 yarder left footed in front of us in the Park and me yelling “NO OSMAN!” when he hit it before it right before it flew past Joe Hart

FA Cup 6th Round, vs Derby, 76-77 season. Match. We'd just played in the League Cup Final and a replay (both draws) and a second replay had been scheduled.
Before the game starts Billy Butler made an announcement to the crowd. He said it was from the police and was for the attention of everyone who'd been to both the final & replay and was planning to attend the second replay
'the police would like to know where you got the money from'
Butler telling the Altrincham fans at the 1-1 cup game mid 1970's that their tandem was parked behind the Park Endlol

Not any one liners,but in the early to mid sixties the Gwladys St would pick any random song with no connection at all to Everton as long as at least one line could be used to insult any player wearing the RS shirt.eg.Dave Davis's Death of a Clown,the old music hall favourite Beside the Seaside.

Status
Not open for further replies.