Full Capacity Stadiums set to be allowed in England for new season

Is it time to open the stadiums at full capacity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that's what I said, and you said I was wrong, and now you are twisting both my initial meaning of the point, and the clarification, both of which were the same.

Are you deliberately trolling me? Or do you just not understand what the word prevent means?
No, I'm correcting you on your original statement...the one you went on to qualify but suggested I'd misinterpreted.

This is barmy.

Bottom line: I'm right and you're wrong.

No, I'm correcting you on your original statement...the one you went on to qualify but suggested I'd misinterpreted.

This is barmy.

Bottom line: I'm right and you're wrong.
Your default position.

Don't let facts get in the way of your deluded ego.

Have a good one fella.

Happy trolling

P. S. Just for you...

Screenshot_20210713_101129.jpg

People you know, in others words 2
A friend of mine lives in a shared house with 5 other people. All 6 are under 30, healthy, and have all been double vaccinated. 1 of them experienced symptoms, got tested and came back positive. All 6 had to self isolate for 10 days according to the COVID track and trace message. And in that time, 4 of the remaining 5 developed symptoms and had to isolate for a further 10 days from point of developing symptoms.

This is just 1 example.

On the flip side to that, my girlfriends mum got COVID early on, last year in April, and was in a terrible way for well over 4 weeks. My girlfriend and her dad who were in the same house as her, did not show any symptoms at all. Whether they contracted it and remained asymptomatic or miraculously managed to avoid it given how infectious it is, we will never know, as none of the standard testing traces for antibodies, so there is no way of knowing if you have had it and avoided the serious side effects, seemingly unless you die from it.

But the idea that transmission amongst vaccinated is a thing of the past is a false and dangerous assumption to make.

This is true and the reason why we need people to still wear face masks and social distance should still be a thing.
I agree totally. The governments own advice contradicts the NHS own advice, and the fact they are going to remove the requirement of self isolation as long as you have been double vaccinated is crazy to me. Coupling this with the opening of full attendances, and it just seems like it's setting up for a inevitable 3rd lock down.

Agree
This is true and the reason why we need people to still wear face masks and social distance should still be a thing.
Agree with this, not sure why you are getting so defensive, all I am saying is this vax ain't no miracle cure and people still need to be careful as many I know that are jabbed are still catching it and showing symptoms. What's the matter?

here's a bit of anti vax wham lad!

I'm not anti vaxx BTW!

Just cautious about untested medicine given emergency use authority. Most vaccines are hugely beneficial, I and all my family are very much pro, in fact o take over 12 medications per day, most of which your uninformed type will never even have heard of, I have contraindications that potentially stopp this vaxx being administered on sound medical advice but hey we're all anti vaxx!

Uninformed? I have a degree in medicine.

When you're wipping out dictionary definitions of words to the Kmiester. You can't leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.