Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need some spite back for this fixture. The mentality we had at the seasons start whereas we were were almost offended to be scored against and made quick work of scoring back. We weren't a soft touch back then and there is no reason we should be now. We will win this..

I have a feeling that, barring any international disasters, these lot are going to get it and get it bad. I could see this being a 2-7 result. It is not often I display such naked flamboyance despite my avatar

If everyone gets through internationals and the minor knocks are cleared up I would line up

Pickford
Coleman Keane Holgate Digne
Doucoure Allan Gomes
James Calvert-Lewin Richarlison

Olsen Godfrey Mina Delph Iwobi Bernard Tosun

That is pretty much the team that started the season so well apart from Holgate for Mina. With Richarlison back it will be harder to double up on James and he has pace so along with Calvert-Lewin will force teams to drop further back. With Holgate being quicker we can also press higher up so hopefully we can get DCL into more scoring positions. Gomes has been off the pace but he is definitely the best fit for that 3rd midfield position.

Think we need to change things up myself; we've clearly got a problem with this 3rd CM position so why not just get rid of it?

Olsen
Keane Mina Holgate
Coleman Doucoure Allan Digne
Rodriguez
DCL Richy​

Status
Not open for further replies.