Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve just got Lookman who needs to make amends for that penalty and who else better to do so than against his old club...

We must stop this...

So negative...

Let's think about what we should be doing to them...

Your life is controlled by what you focus on...

We must stop this...

So negative...

Let's think about what we should be doing to them...

Your life is controlled by what you focus on...

The only thing like that that actually counts towards Everton being crap is fans going "how many points from the next five games???" threads, which I did see one of before the derby.

Also, it was just a joke :)

This is what i'd like to see but absolutely no chance of it happening.

Olsen

Coleman - Holgate - Godfrey - Digne

Doucoure - Allan

Richarlison - James - Gordon

DCL
Really believe we need to start building the spine of the future, we ain't winning anything with the current lot anyway so start building the foundations.

Holgate and Godfrey are right now our long term options at CB, Branthwaite still a few years off. Keane and Mina will never make the next step up from mid table level due to their mobility, Godfrey certainly doesn't lack pace and Holgate has a bit more than Keane and Mina.

Back to the old 2 holders, would like to see Gomes if he's on it but i remember the last game v Fulham and Mitrovic made half our team his play toys Gomes included.

Richy better from the left but he's the most versatile that can still affect a game, this allows James just to dictate the game and go where he wants, less defensive responsibility, more variety of switching sides and should give us more creativity centrally and him more involvement.

Gordon or Bernard not too fussed but we really should be seeing Gordon the same way DCL was viewed, might not be ready but needs the games to learn and Bernard really doesn't offer a whole lot more in most games anyway.

I think everton should be one last effort and sign Sergio ramos and messi. With this we solve the defense and the midfield...:D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.