Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't win this, we might aswell give up.

Sorry but the bubble of optimism I was living in has well and truly burst.

Bring it back to me blues.

Seriously though. We could really do with getting our mojo back in working order. A dose of realism is ok once in a while but we probably get enough in our every day lives to overdose on. We don't need it from football ffs.

It's a game we should win and have started to do ok at Fulham, after the run of only the Home team wins this match, but we have to hope we get as many through this stupid International break as pos, this 3pm game could even change with the PPV ending meaning it should end up on normal sky/bt ch etc, i am going for a 2-1 Everton win

Would like to see Olsen back in for this one - preferably not preceded by a statement like "Jordan will be back for the next game". If Olsen does the basics right like he did last week, let him keep the shirt as long as he deserves it. The statement before the Newcastle game just proves that players aren't included on merit, as I think Olsen did more than enough to be involved yesterday.

Wouldn’t amaze me if we go back to 4-4-2.

Our players are too slow moving the ball and our midfielders can’t run with the ball either. I think a return to back to basics direct football isn’t far away.

Didn’t we have a shocking record at Craven Cottage, like we hadn’t won there for like 50 odd years or something, then we finally beat them 2-0 in 2009. Embarrassing that just typical of this club lol

Think they will do us, lose hope with this set now. Lookman nailed on to have the best game of his career.

Agree with Marcel's line up except Delph out Bernard in. 4-2-3-1 it is, we dont need 3 DM/CMs to beat Fulham.

Status
Not open for further replies.