Match Thread Fulham v Everton; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can beat Man U at home and get a point at Spurs. It's the 'easier' games that sometimes worry me - though there are encouraging signs that we have turned a big corner with our mentality.

NSNO

They certainly havent been terrible each week, but losing 12 of 13 is kind of amazingly bad. I like our chances to finish out strong, I think my main concern is a slip up against the likes of Palace.
Dont say that.
I'm over for the Palace game and will be on the batter all day with palace fans.

I think we can beat Man U at home and get a point at Spurs. It's the 'easier' games that sometimes worry me - though there are encouraging signs that we have turned a big corner with our mentality.

NSNO
We seem mentally fragile as a unit. Incredible the difference a good performance and a good run makes to this team.

The Derby and Pickfords error seemed to derail us, but conversely the return game seemed to spark some confidence back into the side (Pickfords antics against Newcastle aside).

3-0 to the Blues (Richarlison 2, Walcott)

For the tactically astute, how do you think Marco will or should adjust his tactics against the likes of Fulham? From what I have seen this season of Fulham, they have failed because they have tried to play out of the back despite not having the right personnel at Premier League level to do so and their defending has been atrocious.

For the tactically astute, how do you think Marco will or should adjust his tactics against the likes of Fulham? From what I have seen this season of Fulham, they have failed because they have tried to play out of the back despite not having the right personnel at Premier League level to do so and their defending has been atrocious.

2-2-6 formation. Hoofball over the midfield.

Play with the same high press we used against West Ham and Arsenal and we’ll create chances. Show the same intensity as the last few games we’ll win easily and if we start taking our chances it’s could be a cricket score. But ease off and give Fulham a sniff they may take it. They’ve nothing to lose now so a very different prospect to a week or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.