2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll happily meet you for a pint before a match for you to see my Everton tattoos and season card in all their glory.

You'll no doubt decline my invitation as its easier to be a troll online making libellous accusations for cheap likes than to admit you've been done like a kipper by the better man :coffee:
What everton tattoos do you have? I have one similar to Duncs on the top of my arm. But it's just the badge and not a no9.

2 or 3 CMs?
Hoping Frank is thinking 3 box to box allrounders, can do it all, types - Iwobi, Onana, Garner
(As much as I'm loving seeing Gana back think Garner brings a better attacking vision - reckon Garner sends that ball cross to Grays boot)

Switch to 2
Have Gana to come on when needing to tie it up, or a 10/9 (Maupay?) when needing to up the attack, or maybe Gordon moves in and another wide comes on.

Why shouldn't I reply to a post aimed at me? I just take little insight out of it as it often reads like a tantrum.

As usual you've "pulled a windy" there - responding to a post with nothing constructive written or any points answered.

You sure do post a lot of sentences without actually saying anything. All I can deduce from the ^^^ is you've given me a nickname that just hasn't catched on other than you using it which is a bit of a damp squib.
None of mine are tantrums. I'm not the one on here whinging about how lampard is very soon going to be under pressure from Moshiri etc and the fan base will turn on him after big losses which haven't even happened (when we have already played 2 of the top 3 from last season, conceding a total of 1, from a penalty, and arguably deserving to win both).

But you continue trying to stir anger and hate amongst your fellow fans, if that what makes you happy.

2 or 3 CMs?
Hoping Frank is thinking 3 box to box allrounders, can do it all, types - Iwobi, Onana, Garner
(As much as I'm loving seeing Gana back think Garner brings a better attacking vision - reckon Garner sends that ball cross to Grays boot)

Switch to 2
Have Gana to come on when needing to tie it up, or a 10/9 (Maupay?) when needing to up the attack, or maybe Gordon moves in and another wide comes on.
If fit gana will start every game he is available for .

I'll happily meet you for a pint before a match for you to see my Everton tattoos and season card in all their glory.

You'll no doubt decline my invitation as its easier to be a troll online making libellous accusations for cheap likes than to admit you've been done like a kipper by the better man :coffee:

Look, you’re hero Benitez has gone, you need to move on, this one is just for you…

but-i-dont-wanna.gif
Stop being a divvy lad

Status
Not open for further replies.