2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 years for Frank. Not getting giddy like some. I do see improvements.

But if our manager wasn't charming and good looking I think at least there would be 50/50 on here (being generous) arguing on Lamps future here. He pulled us out of relegation that it took him 3 months to put us in. Not like he found us rock bottom and made a a great escape.

We now find ourselves 6 games at the start without a win after two windows.

Again. I'm on Frank's side. I do see some improvements. But if the fella was an ugly grump the pitchforks would be out.

Such is life. You see people in work make great strides because of personality and looks. Not saying That's all that Frank's got. Far from it. I just know we would not be delighted with things if he hadn't got that. At best we would be tolerant and slightly hopeful at best.

He needs a lot of time. Like anyone does. Good luck Frank.
This post sounds like a conversation in therapy. You feel You’re ugly and with low self esteem. You feel that you have been overlooked for promotion or reward in all walks of life because of your looks. Look up, reach out. We are here for you brother. You’re beautiful ?

I dont think the club is small time lad, the owner has invested massive amounts of dough on players and building a new stadium with so far no loans involved which is unheard of.

The problem is a lot of the fans (not all) have no ambishun these days. They talk a good game about the board needing to go, dont dare remove NSNO off the crest yada yada yet swoon over any bloke who says nice things in press conferences and happy to finish 16th providing the manager is "likeable".

2 years for Frank. Not getting giddy like some. I do see improvements.

But if our manager wasn't charming and good looking I think at least there would be 50/50 on here (being generous) arguing on Lamps future here. He pulled us out of relegation that it took him 3 months to put us in. Not like he found us rock bottom and made a a great escape.

We now find ourselves 6 games at the start without a win after two windows.

Again. I'm on Frank's side. I do see some improvements. But if the fella was an ugly grump the pitchforks would be out.

Such is life. You see people in work make great strides because of personality and looks. Not saying That's all that Frank's got. Far from it. I just know we would not be delighted with things if he hadn't got that. At best we would be tolerant and slightly hopeful at best.

He needs a lot of time. Like anyone does. Good luck Frank.
Erm he literally came in on the last day of the January window.

Status
Not open for further replies.