2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noone is surprised you find joy in being called a kopite. Unsurprisingly not very evertonian behaviour.

I'll happily meet you for a pint before a match for you to see my Everton tattoos and season card in all their glory.

You'll no doubt decline my invitation as its easier to be a troll online making libellous accusations for cheap likes than to admit you've been done like a kipper by the better man :coffee:

I'll happily meet you for a pint before a match for you to see my Everton tattoos and season card in all their glory.

You'll no doubt decline my invitation as its easier to be a troll online making libellous accusations for cheap likes than to admit you've been done like a kipper by the better man :coffee:
Proper Norwegian you lad

There's no doubt he's tedious, and a troll. A kopite? Not so sure, a bad Evertonian- definitely. As others have said and I've thought, he wants to be @davek but doesn't have the humour or intelligence.

I genuinely don’t know what’s worse, being a kopite undercover on an Everton forum deliberately trying to goad and wind up Evertonians, or being an Evertonian on an Everton forum deliberately trying to goad and wind up Evertonians.

You obviously don't read my posts in the RS thread then you silly sausage.

I must admit this post is music to my ears. When you start labelling others kopites it means you've lost the argument and have nothing constructive to offer :coffee:
On a par with calling fans blue geordies I'm sure you'll agree.

Which Frank is on a mission to turn us all into.

….was thinking about this and comparing the sides.

The defence (inc keepers) was comparable, perhaps not individually but as a unit.
Midfield was comparable, especially the three that finished for us.
Attack - the Reds much stronger and offer greater threat in the top third.

A lot different to last season & clear to me where we need to strengthen.
Agree totally on defence. We're way better. I also think how much our new fullbacks are profiting from it. They're being trained / marshalled "in game".

Midfield aswell. Balance. Power. And control. With Gana playing more minutes, it'll only get better. Plus, the almost like for like subtle changes.... Onana/ doucoure, Gana / Garner. Davies......

That said, it's the sum total is what counts.

That's to say.... We're still young (as a group) and particularly the attack (normally) relies on what's behind it, which we now have.

So, with the attack, when bedded in and back fit would be a better time to judge... Especially, as the RS don't massively rely on their midfield for goals or assists it's perhaps not a like for like comparison.

Our attack. Will profit from what's behind, and when that's more settled.... I'm pretty hopeful.

Especially, with the training team behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.