2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quadruple of gash that lol

Not sure people realise how bad some of them were.

Coleman Keane Kenny were three quarters of the worst back 4 in the PL.

As soon as Doucoure got injured last season we had no pace in midfield whatsoever

Thankfully Lampard has phased out most of these clowns. Just need to get Davies Keane and Coleman out the squad now so there’s no chance of them getting on the pitch.

As soon as Doucoure got injured last season we had no pace in midfield whatsoever

Thankfully Lampard has phased out most of these clowns. Just need to get Davies Keane and Coleman out the squad now so there’s no chance of them getting on the pitch.
Davies has been better recently. The Davies of the past few games would be a decent squad player (bearing in mind that Garner and Doucoure will both be ahead of him so he is our 6th choice in the midfield 3).

Agree with most but have to say Davies was decent yesterday would keep him at least as back up

Agree mate hopefully they are all booted sooner rather than later.

I did want to see him do well (he was still at Everton) but was wrong, and wanted to see him go. Humbled in the wake of the worst period in at least recent memory.

The way I saw it mate is that I didn’t have to like him (I’ve never liked him no matter who he was at, he was always a bad bellend who was up his own arse) but at the end of the day if he did well then that meant the club have done well and that’s all what mattered to me. It’s just a shame that we can’t eradicate him from our history.

Think it's important to remember that he still has 1pt per game ratio since he joined, he still has a solitary away win and we have Arsenal, United and the Hammers coming up in next 4

Agree with most but have to say Davies was decent yesterday would keep him at least as back up

I don’t know, I think he was better compared to how he’s been recently but still think he was miles off the other two. He still seems to be stretching to get every pass off because he’s not at the pace of the game. Still far too sloppy for me. Should have banged in that chance as well.

The way I saw it mate is that I didn’t have to like him (I’ve never liked him no matter who he was at, he was always a bad bellend who was up his own arse) but at the end of the day if he did well then that meant the club have done well and that’s all what mattered to me. It’s just a shame that we can’t eradicate him from our history.
I'm not an Evertonian, it's different, but it become palpable to an associated fan, if you like, that Benetiz did not belong. It seems naturally at Everton this plays out on the pitch. Like the play became second guess, counter intuitive.

industrial_shredder_is_not_a_joke_13.gif
You still here bud, managed to escape a permaban? Remind me, what was it you were banned for last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.