2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too open.

Don't forget btw that the likes of Sharp and Cahill were advising Moshiri on the football side of his decision to hire Lampard.
I think its harsh to throw Cahill under any bus Dave me ol mucker, even Sharpy is a tad OTT but I see how it relates to the Old Boys mentality that permeates through the Club.

I see Cahill as a huge positive to honest, if he can use his influence and connections there has to be some steps in the right direction?

I would love to have 11 Cahills for the next 9 games on pitch but his influence off it may ne one positive to come out of this season, or I may be being over sentimental towards him, in True Everton style, in which case, give me a slap like the cuck I deserve to be for allowing Cahill in my head rent free!

Latter records
Carlo Ancelotti: 2 wins in 10
Rafael Benitez: 1 win in 14
Frank Lampard: 2 wins in 9

The actual problem goes beyond which manager is rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic. The problem is Everton football club. The problem is the players. The problem is everyone who has assembled the players. The root of the rot is Farhad Moshiri and Bill Kenwright.

Last edited:
I actually can see the logic in this in a weird kind of way. I mean it's crazy and an admission from the Board that they don't know what they're doing. But if they're convinced the team is only going one way under Fronk then they might just think to hell with it and roll the dice. You'd think given what was going on when Fronk was hired that there won't be much compo being paid out for sacking (although with this Board I wouldn't bet on that).

Maybe there's clauses, maybe not. I'm not sure what they have to do to get Lampard out and A.N.Other in, but they better do it if we dont beat United. Even if the club takes a hit financially for a long shot, it's still a shot...a shot they cant afford not to take given the catastrophe that awaits in the Championship.

Not often, we have had an identity crisis since Moyes left potentially since Joe Royle, he gave us the knife to a gun fight squad after that we have bounced from pragmatic, to passing, to attacking (if possible), to hard to beat to whatever we are now.

Badly needs sorting out.
I thought we played some really good football under Moyes at the end. Just saying it was "knife to a gun fight" doesn't really reflect the reality.

Are you saying there's more chance we stay up without him even though it's slim? I do think Moshiri’s thinking this and will sack him purely as we probably only need 3 wins and a draw or 2 to stay up
Yes.

It's almost certainly not going to save us, but we have to try.

I thought we played some really good football under Moyes at the end. Just saying it was "knife to a gun fight" doesn't really reflect the reality.

No it doesn't tbh, and I know that's harsh on his time here - I thought we played some good football too, but we didn't really have an identity if that makes sense? like the playing style was aggressive, but that was it, it wasn't tiki taka, or direct, was just aggressive.

Am not saying anything wrong with that, tbh, its just since that 11 years we have been all over the shop in what direction we should be taking.

I think its harsh to throw Cahill under any bus Dave me ol mucker, even Sharpy is a tad OTT but I see how it relates to the Old Boys mentality that permeates through the Club.

I see Cahill as a huge positive to honest, if he can use his influence and connections there has to be some steps in the right direction?

I would love to have 11 Cahills for the next 9 games on pitch but his influence off it may ne one positive to come out of this season, or I may be being over sentimental towards him, in True Everton style, in which case, give me a slap like the cuck I deserve to be for allowing Cahill in my head rent free!
Moshiri should have had the courage to appoint Pereira rather than go through the BS interview process. He met him 2/3 times FFS. He should have just appointed him.

He's a coward of a man. Bending to the will of a fanbase that long ago left rationality behind.

No one will wanna put their name to being the one managing the club as they are relegated
Dunc is the only one who would do anything for the club and he won't get more of a tune out of this rabble. It's the players. The players the players. Whatever tactic we try they aren't good enough and don't want it enough. I have made my peace we are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.