Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe how poor our manager search has become if a random Portuguese manager and this clueless tory are our only two options. Still holding out hope Rudi Garcia or Ernesto Valverde fancy it.

42CE3F1B-830B-42C0-8E8F-BC13A4240F0D.jpeg

…..strong favourite now bur Periera was earlier today.

My head is spinning over this managerial debacle. I've never known such a clusterfk and shambolic circus.
I haven't got a clue who I want anymore. I'd maybe take Fat Frank, but that's at a desperate push.

I just can't get excited about the idea of Lampard in charge. I think he could be a disaster, tbh.
He’s the only one that actually interests me, especially compared to the likes of Nuno, VP, Martinez etc.
I think he will do a very good job here.
Got absolutely everything in his career through hard work, and made the most of it.
Managed in Championship, Premier League and Europe. That’s a fair bit of experience in a short space of time, he will give it everything as he’s a winner, and won’t want to damage his name by failing.

He’s the only one that actually interests me, especially compared to the likes of Nuno, VP, Martinez etc.
I think he will do a very good job here.
Got absolutely everything in his career through hard work, and made the most of it.
Managed in Championship, Premier League and Europe. That’s a fair bit of experience in a short space of time, he will give it everything as he’s a winner, and won’t want to damage his name by failing.

Nobody wants to fail. He was okay with Derby and bad with Chelsea. I don't see why he's a viable option while Pereira is wet the bed territory.

I think Lampard could be just what we need and I think we could be just what he needs. He did ok first season at Chelsea and not so we'll second season, but, everyone was expecting to be winning trophy's every year at Chelsea. If he comes here we would give him the opportunity to build something without the pressure of expecting instant silverware.

I think for most of us, certainly do me, if I saw a young manager making steady progress and building a tidy young team, I would be happy to give him time. He's not a top manager yet, but, none of them would come anywhere our circus anyway. I do think Lampard has a good chance of becoming a very good manager and, given our current options, I think we should take a chance on him. I think Rooney has a big risk factor attached to him as he has an 'interesting' life away from the game, which may well affect his performance over time. Pereira didn't inspire any optmism
in me before that extraordinary interview on sky, now, I am convinced he should not be allowed within a mile of the club.

Everton in the Moshiri era being Everton in the Moshiri era, I fully expect us to appoint Pereira in the next few hours. If there is a decision to be made on football matters, Moshiri will always back himself to get it right and will almost inevitably always get it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.