Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just temporary for around 10 games, let him see the season out.
He talked a good game, but he got zero reaction from the players.

It would be a bold move and pretty stupid, IMO.

As I say, Duncans chance went when that final whistle was blown on Saturday.

You say its only 10 games, but its quite possibly the most important 18 games in our recent history.

Do you entrust a man who has managed 4 games? Cos I wouldnt.

Im all for opinions mate - my comment was aimed more at the graffiti on the wall types carrying on like Lampard is Pep Guardiola!
Oh, so you are aiming it at the one fan who has graffiti'd.

Noone on here is saying Lampard is as good as Guardiola. But of the options we are seemingly being genuinely linked with, he is a more understandable and agreeable option.

And having been dragged into the relegation zone by your rafatollah, why have a go at fans for pointing out what they consider positives in a potential new manager?

He talked a good game, but he got zero reaction from the players.

It would be a bold move and pretty stupid, IMO.

As I say, Duncans chance went when that final whistle was blown on Saturday.

You say its only 10 games, but its quite possibly the most important 18 games in our recent history.

Do you entrust a man who has managed 4 games? Cos I wouldnt.
Probably the worst option of all now available would be to keep faith with that clueless get.

And btw - imagine the club carrying out a managerial search and turning up empty handed and continuing with the fleer who's handed us 1 win in the 5 games he's taken.

That ‘bounce’ being winning the Champions League, getting to the FA Cup final and finishing in 4th with a team Lampard had left in mid table - and set the record for least goals conceded after 50 games in charge for a team that had been leaking goals under Lampard.

Wasn’t just a ‘bounce’, there were clear problems with Lampard’s tactical set up that had to be fixed. He had one of the best teams in Europe at his disposal, at a club he knows inside out, and they looked clueless at the end of his tenure.
And yet top of the table about 5 games earlier. And he really didn’t leave them in mid table did he. Anyway I see youre not impressed with the guy but the bias with the anti Lampard brigade is obvious to see.
Tuchel has taken the CL winners to a struggling side after buying a world class striker if you want to play thst game. They’ve struggled in attack all season.

No doubt in my mind he is the beat option available, a far better fit than benitez ever was. Atleast with him we know he will also promote youth of which we now have quite a few promising youngsters. He's not afraid to make the big decisions dropping big players if they don't perform, knows the league, knows what it takes to win just about everything. Get him in.

No doubt in my mind he is the beat option available, a far better fit than benitez ever was. Atleast with him we know he will also promote youth of which we now have quite a few promising youngsters. He's not afraid to make the big decisions dropping big players if they don't perform, knows the league, knows what it takes to win just about everything. Get him in.
Hi Frank

Dont you worry about that I'll be backing the new man.

Sadly the same wont be said for most unless they get THEIR man.
I am repeating myself I know but when Benitez was mentioned as a possible manager I was disgusted. Once he was appointed I had to give him time.

It started well and ended terribly.

So who is next for me to support. Good Lord help us out. We as fans don't deserve this travesty of a Board.

And yet top of the table about 5 games earlier. And he really didn’t leave them in mid table did he. Anyway I see youre not impressed with the guy but the bias with the anti Lampard brigade is obvious to see.
Tuchel has taken the CL winners to a struggling side after buying a world class striker if you want to play thst game. They’ve struggled in attack all season.
He was sacked when they were 11 points behind 1st after 19 games.

Tuchel after 24 games, having played an extra game, is 10 points behind 1st (so can assume 13 points).

I don’t mean to joke, but fat Sam is a far better option in this position. He really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.