Will sacking Frank Lampard be enough ?

Will sacking Lampard be enough to save Everton ?

• Yes Frank signed his players and we’re bottom

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • No, instability will ensure we’re doomed SACK THE BOARD !!

Votes: 54 88.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffeeslam

Player Valuation: £35m
In my view sacking Frank Lampard is just papering over the gouge cracks at this club.

The board have now sacked another manager and under normal conditions this is the right call but with the track record of the board and there performance did the wrong party get sacked ?

Another manager will come in and be in the same position this time next (in the championship) and we sack and appoint the wrong person again.

We need a complete overhaul with (metaphorically) board members heads rolling down Goodison Rd before the club can heal.

And we need players with bottle too rather then spineless clown going through the motions.

Thoughts ?

It will be interesting. If the new manager comes in and turns it around it will show how inept Frank was. I personally feel our damage is done and not all Frank's doing. Its upstairs that has been the problem for years now.

Sacking Frank was never going to be enough. There had to be changes and improvements at decision maker level but it looks like they are continuing on at their absolutely laughable levels of professionalism. They never even reported Frank was gone until after the entire planet had reported it.

Everton is one of the clubs that has spent the most money in total the latest years, and still we might get relegated. This shows how poorly the club has been ran.

In my view sacking Frank Lampard is just papering over the gouge cracks at this club.

The board have now sacked another manager and under normal conditions this is the right call but with the track record of the board and there performance did the wrong party get sacked ?

Another manager will come in and be in the same position this time next (in the championship) and we sack and appoint the wrong person again.

We need a complete overhaul with (metaphorically) board members heads rolling down Goodison Rd before the club can heal.

And we need players with bottle too rather then spineless clown going through the motions.

Thoughts ?
Will sacking Lampard be enough - No...and neither will getting rid of a few under performing boardroom parasites.

Kind of, I think if we appoint a better manager than Frank (not hard) well stay up this season.

Longer term I don't know as the club isn't well ran

Any normal club this would be good. New Manager would be given some money to spend and be given a chance. What will happen is this will drag out until the window is closed and we will probably not sign anybody of note . Any decent manager would not come without promises of help and this is where we are going to struggle now. Please Everton prove me wrong !

Status
Not open for further replies.