Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I watch Chelsea every game obviously but to say he’s really crap is very harsh. Chelsea were top of the league a few weeks before a slump and the usual sack from Abramovic. Tuchel got a bounce but he’s struggled this season to get the attack going. If it’s between pereira Rooney and Frank I’d take Lampard any day.
That ‘bounce’ being winning the Champions League, getting to the FA Cup final and finishing in 4th with a team Lampard had left in mid table - and set the record for least goals conceded after 50 games in charge for a team that had been leaking goals under Lampard.

Wasn’t just a ‘bounce’, there were clear problems with Lampard’s tactical set up that had to be fixed. He had one of the best teams in Europe at his disposal, at a club he knows inside out, and they looked clueless at the end of his tenure.

Nobody’s “creaming” about him.
He’s just currently the best of a bad bunch which includes the likes of Rooney and that Portuguese lunatic.

I doubt he’s anybodys first choice tbh. But most peoples first choice likely wouldn’t come near this shitshow.

Why even bother appointing anyone now, just wait till the end of the season. We are just panicking.

Dunc will do no worse than any of these names.

Its embarassing to watch.

Bloke choked the play offs with a good Derby side, got 4th with a very good Chelsea side, added £250 million of talent to that Chelsea side and took them to 9th.

Played Kante further up the field
Struggled to organise a defence

I give up with listening to our fans tbh they are as clueless as the board!
Everybody has an opinion mate, just because they don’t agree with yours doesn’t mean we are clueless. I’m an old arse who wanted Kendall out and moaned when we signed Peter Reid because I though he was a crock, I’m not clueless but was my opinion at the time.

Everybody has an opinion mate, just because they don’t agree with yours doesn’t mean we are clueless. I’m an old arse who wanted Kendall out and moaned when we signed Peter Reid because I though he was a crock, I’m not clueless but was my opinion at the time.

Im all for opinions mate - my comment was aimed more at the graffiti on the wall types carrying on like Lampard is Pep Guardiola!

Status
Not open for further replies.