Forest fan - 20th April, we need to do something

Every club does it, though. We would have been giving Forest grief from the stands if the situation was reversed, that's what the tribalism of football does. Of course, the PL and their paymasters at the so called "big clubs" are all for that, it's classic divide and rule. I can't believe that I'm preaching from the same hymn sheet as @ForeverBlue92 , in fact it makes me extremely uneasy, but until the fans of the other 14 clubs realise that it's us against them not us against each other then things will just get worse. I'm not even sure it's 14, Spurs, for example, are not really in the same league as the Manchester clubs or the RS in terms of influence and the wheels look to be falling off at Chelsea. Sadly, every club outside the mythical top 6, both in terms of the fanbase and ownership, are too self-absorbed to realise that they could effect change if they put petty rivalries aside for a short period of time.
haha, careful or you'll be referring to yourself in the third person while admiring your framed picture of Benitez.
Yea, think I'm with him on this one too.

I leave the actions of other Forest fans alone. You have felt the feeling here !!

You made a comment that the rules effectively cement the top 6 and everyone else can swing. This is absolutely right. You will never see a Blackburn challenge, or Bolton, Ipswich, Norwich, … etc

The rules are not about sustainability they are anti-competitive. No club coming into the PL can compete. The three coming up becoming the three going down will become much more common unless a bigger club somehow contrive to get themselves relegated (Villa, Everton, West Ham etc). It is all about income not wealth which restricts competition.

Fantastic point... currently having a great discussion with some Ipswich fans, who have waited a long time to bounce back to the Premier League and if they do get promoted, they're looking at Forest and thinking, we better not give it too much of a go, but the alternative is to be a Sheffield United.

he said he sees the hypocracy and that he didnt take part. Not sure what more he can do. Forest arent the enemy here. (aside from actually on the field)

Yes, I've accepted that as a Forest fan, I'm not approaching this discussion with clean hands. We're currently getting a lot of stick from Wolves fans, but if they breach FFP in the future (which is more likely to happen with the future changes to the rules) and approached us to seek some form of solidarity, for the good of the game, I'd like to think something could work.

Your best bet is getting in touch with some of our fan groups on social media and conjure up some ideas my friend.

Wouldn't hurt to speak to Ped and Baz from Toffee tv they have a large EFC audience who are involved in the groups and can get the message out on the airwaves.

I would assist however I avoid football discussion outside of this forum.

Well, it took a long and bumpy road to get somewhere, but this is what I wanted when I started this discussion. I'll contact someone who runs one of our podcasts and see if something can be done. Given the strength of animosity towards Forest, I think it's doubtful tbh, but we'll see.

I've got my banner ready. It says:

4 POINTS?
TWO THIRDS THE SANCTION FOR DOUBLE THE BREACH. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.
CORRUPT.

I've put a little picture of a tree being straddled by Robin Hood in one corner so the stewards should wave it through as neutral.
I'll be there 9:30 meet you at the church.