Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off. Thats triffic marketing. Hope you get to see them @Sassy Colombian
I’m going, Roydo. Got our tickets today and we will be seating on the stands assigned for Everton fans :)

591F2962-96D3-45C5-9E4B-BEB20D587565.jpeg

Thanks for the suggestion. We are going to make a family trip out of it and take my daughter to the parks and this sounds like a place she would love to go.
If you don’t get to WonderWorks while you’re in Orlando, there’s always the one right over the mountains from you in Pigeon Forge. Never been to WW, but can highly recommend Medieval Times in Orlando. Good food and a fun show.

If you don’t get to WonderWorks while you’re in Orlando, there’s always the one right over the mountains from you in Pigeon Forge. Never been to WW, but can highly recommend Medieval Times in Orlando. Good food and a fun show.
Thanks for the recommendations. I may leave WW for when we visit Pigeon Forge since it less than 2 hours from Asheville and it is always a fun activity to do with our daughter around here. But may have to visit the Medieval Times while in Orlando, it sounds barbaric and after watching Everton and Millonarios play that may be exactly what I will need lol

Thanks for the recommendations. I may leave WW for when we visit Pigeon Forge since it less than 2 hours from Asheville and it is always a fun activity to do with our daughter around here. But may have to visit the Medieval Times while in Orlando, it sounds barbaric and after watching Everton and Millonarios play that may be exactly what I will need lol
Nah, it’s pretty family friendly. Basically just a medieval jousting tournament where they serve you a huge meal and drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.