Match Thread Fleetwood Town v Everton, Wednesday 23rd September, 7.45pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL and Richie are so vital for us. If Carlo doesn’t trust Kean (a player we played circa £25mil for, played in champs league and has caps for Italy) to start against Fleetwood then God help us. Doesn’t fill you with confidence if DCL gets injured at some point and we then have to rely on a Kean for a sustained period. Bit concerning.

In a way, yeah. He has to be put in his place. I wasn’t really a fan of Gordon knocking on his door in the sense that you have to trust a world class manager. But it does show me that Gordon cares (maybe a bit too much), and I can’t help but feel sorry for him.

He’s shown the sort of go get em attitude most of our fans claim they want our players to show

"We really need to take the cup seriously", puts out strong squad, "Why are we playing our best players?" No way to win with some people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Show me one post where it says this. very few wanted a strong team out, people thought we were strong enough with reserves. I haven't seen one single person say what you just said.

DCL and Richie are so vital for us. If Carlo doesn’t trust Kean (a player we played circa £25mil for, played in champs league and has caps for Italy) to start against Fleetwood then God help us. Doesn’t fill you with confidence if DCL gets injured at some point and we then have to rely on a Kean for a sustained period. Bit concerning.
Hello Mr Happy. lol Worry not, Carlo has this.

Show me one post where it says this. very few wanted a strong team out, people thought we were strong enough with reserves. I haven't seen one single person say what you just said.

I did earlier mate. Said I'd like to see a stronger team than Salford for a tougher challenge. And a stronger full strength for West Ham.

Bit of an odd selection. Had hoped Richy wud be rested and that we'd see Gordon again. Good draw for next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.