Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
The siren definitely works before Z Cars.
Everyone around me agrees also.
Z Cars is essential though.
Not just my opinion though , my lads also. Apprentice blues shortly to start as well !

So, how did the flags go down lads? I'm in Andorra so will give more of a [Poor language removed] when I'm actually at Goodison... But on today's feedback, good or not arsed?

Dunno why my response is in HTML form... Sorry?
The solid start is underlined by our solid defence and two clean sheets

Andy C
Do me a favour close my registration then please because I’m sick of belllends like yourself pretending shitty gimmicks like that. today will help us win trophys!

What the actual f is your problem? It's idiots like you that are the reason the atmosphere in the ground has been so toxic the last few seasons, the fan group behind today and getting the siren played before Z Cars are doing something positive to help improve matchdays and it's bloody working considering that since the latter has been introduced at the derby we've neither lost nor conceded a home goal. How about doing us all a favour and sod off

Andy C
Do me a favour close my registration then please because I’m sick of belllends like yourself pretending shitty gimmicks like that. today will help us win trophys!
Why do you care so much? No-one's forcing you to wave a flag for 90 minutes. You say it doesn't help us win trophies, but its not going to make winning any less likely either, is it?
If it works, great. If it doesn't, then its a small waste of money at worst.

More important things in life to care about than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.