Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the level of whining on here about the flags, the participation by the 39066 (less the Watford contingent) was pretty much unanimous... and to see all areas of the ground taking part was excellent.
And it wasn't just the kids who enjoyed it.
It looked terrific, the sirens raised the noise level and then Z-Cars took the noise to another level.

I was in the ground at 12.15 and the wind blowing the flags made Goodison look a genuine picture, a great sight.

Why don't the moaners try and support the team a bit more and get behind the efforts to improve the atmosphere, to help the team ??
Will they be used again though??

40k single use plastic flags ain't good.

Will they be used again though??

40k single use plastic flags ain't good.
Probably not, many were left behind in the ground after the game while I guess all the kids took their home.
The use of single use plastic is an issue given the potential environmental effect, so hopefully all those who did take their flag home will either keep them or dispose of them thoughtfully.

Thought it looked all right tbh.

Obviously, like most of the grown ups where I was ( bar those with kids ), I didn't wave mine, because grown men waving plastic flags is just very, very sad, but if it gets the youngsters interested then there's no real harm in it, especially if it was just for the first home game of the season.

The pyro was pathetic though.

The pyrotechnics will be good at night and using the blue colour

Status
Not open for further replies.