Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about them having a few pints and getting behind the team instead of acting like absolute virgins!
Well 1 of them was my lad who's 15 so if it's all the same with you I would prefer him to behave as a 15 Yr old and not a 19 Yr old.
As for getting behind the team he went to Switzerland and Germany pre season and goes to as many aways as I will allow him.

Well 1 of them was my lad who's 15 so if it's all the same with you I would prefer him to behave as a 15 Yr old and not a 19 Yr old.
As for getting behind the team he went to Switzerland and Germany pre season and goes to as many aways as I will allow him.
[/QUOTE

So 15 year children should dictate to the rest of the ground how we should generate an atmosphere?
keep it for the family enclosure!

If anyone doesn't want to wave it then that is up to them, but even if you don't you have a nice keepsake to stick in the window/give to the kids/keep boxed to sell on ebay in 20 years. Nothing to really moan about.

I suppose they do no harm , and I guess kids might like them.
However it smacks of other clubs with plastic fans.
I won't be waving mine , but each to their own I suppose.
Bit of singing and support never harms though.

This is being discussed in the match thread. What I think is cringy is fans getting the hump because young blues are and have been proactive in trying to improve the atmosphere.
Credit to them.

The flag isn’t something I’d have gone with personally but I find the moaning about them well OTT.

Well done to them for having the initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.