Fixture List 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, I think the league is looking stronger this season at least on paper. Hopefully we can have a strong mid table (us, Wolves, Leicester, Watford, West Ham etc.) who are capable of taking points off top teams and a bottom half with sides who are strong at home for the same reason.

Watching Huddersfield or Cardiff up against City or Liverpool was ridiculous, they shouldn’t be in the same league.

If United and Chelsea are weaker this season and us and other teams push them it could be a very exciting scrap outside of the top 2.
Fully agree mate. I think the TV money is now starting to take effect. Teams like Palace and Watford can afford to hold out for top dollar for their best players and unfashionable premier clubs can also now attract a better class of player due to a combination of the attraction of the Premier league and also the salaries on offer.

I'm looking forward to the new season. I think there could be around 6/7 teams fighting for positions 3-10. A lot depends on what happens in the summer transfer window.

No they’re not. They are absolutely miles behind Liverpool and City, the true best teams in the league. I think they’re even a level below Spurs. They’re just another part of the chasing pack, we’ll take minimum 4 points from those two at home once again.

This is funny. lol

The point is really not hard to understand, it's just relativity: even if you think you can take points against United and Arsenal, you'd still rather play someone in the bottom half than the top half.

But this is now an intriguing view: are you arguing that there's no difference between United/Arsenal and Huddersfield (20th)?

If not, where is your cut off point between the group United/Arsenal are in and the group below them?

This is funny. lol

The point is really not hard to understand, it's just relativity: even if you think you can take points against United and Arsenal, you'd still rather play someone in the bottom half than the top half.

But this is now an intriguing view: are you arguing that there's no difference between United/Arsenal and Huddersfield (20th)?

If not, where is your cut off point between the group United/Arsenal are in and the group below them?

No I’m not arguing that, as the bottom placed team are not part of the chasing pack. I do however think we are, and see no reason why we should be afraid of playing two teams that we leathered everywhere last season. In fact I wish we were going to Old Trafford on the opening day myself. If anything I’m disappointed that we have to wait until December to play those teams because I want to see us get stuck into them asap.

We have to set ourselves up for a top 4 fight with that start. The mancs have Ole at the wheel, Chelsea with Lampard and no Hazard, Arsenal are Arsenal aren't they. We have to take advantage.

Typically when should fixture schedule get released. Planning to come over and see a game. I never really paid attention to release before. ????

What are the chances an out of towner can get tickets to the West Ham away match 1/18/20? Is that an easy sort of match to get tickets for?

That seems the sort of fixture I can bring my kids too... fly in, watch the weekend away match at West Ham, watch the home match against the Geordies Tuesday, then fly out... seems a nice way to grab two matches

Thoughts on this?

August/september TV games are due to be announced Friday if they stick to there date they say them [next week at the latest]

Updated fixture list.

D-s6TxLW4AAZyps

Status
Not open for further replies.