FIXTURE CHANGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke will be the opener - given that the RS will a) want revenge b) might be top - on BT Sport.

Man U - Spurs, West Brom - City and prob Bournemouth vs Villa (first ever top flight game)

Week 2
Villa - Man U, Man C - Chelsea, Palace - Arsenal, Liverpool - Bournemouth.

Week 3
Arsenal - Liverpool, Everton - City, Leicester - Spurs, West Brom - Chelsea

Week 4
Newcastle - Arsenal, Swansea - Man U, Tottenham - Everton, Southampton - Norwich

Week 5
Palace - Man C, Everton - Chelsea, Man U - Liverpool, Sunderland - Tottenham

Week 6
Chelsea - Arsenal, Southampton - Man U, Villa - West Brom, Man City - West Ham

Week 7
Spurs - Man C, Liverpool - Villa, Leicester - Arsenal, Man U - Sunderland

Week 8
Arsenal - Man U, Everton - Liverpool, Swansea - Tottenham, Chelsea - Southampton

Week 9
Everton - Man U, Tottenham - Liverpool, Watford - Arsenal, Chelsea - Villa

Week 10
Arsenal - Everton, Liverpool - Southampton, West Ham - Chelsea, Man U - Man C

Man U 9 Liverpool, Arsenal 8, Spurs, Man C, Chelsea 7, Everton 6, Villa 5, Soton 4 West Brom, 3, West Ham Leicester, Palace, Sunderland, Bournemouth, Swansea 2, Stoke, Newcastle, Watford, Norwich 1

Stoke will be the opener - given that the RS will a) want revenge b) might be top - on BT Sport.

Man U - Spurs, West Brom - City and prob Bournemouth vs Villa (first ever top flight game)

Week 2
Villa - Man U, Man C - Chelsea, Palace - Arsenal, Liverpool - Bournemouth.

Week 3
Arsenal - Liverpool, Everton - City, Leicester - Spurs, West Brom - Chelsea

Week 4
Newcastle - Arsenal, Swansea - Man U, Tottenham - Everton, Southampton - Norwich

Week 5
Palace - Man C, Everton - Chelsea, Man U - Liverpool, Sunderland - Tottenham

Week 6
Chelsea - Arsenal, Southampton - Man U, Villa - West Brom, Man City - West Ham

Week 7
Spurs - Man C, Liverpool - Villa, Leicester - Arsenal, Man U - Sunderland

Week 8
Arsenal - Man U, Everton - Liverpool, Swansea - Tottenham, Chelsea - Southampton

Week 9
Everton - Man U, Tottenham - Liverpool, Watford - Arsenal, Chelsea - Villa

Week 10
Arsenal - Everton, Liverpool - Southampton, West Ham - Chelsea, Man U - Man C

Man U 9 Liverpool, Arsenal 8, Spurs, Man C, Chelsea 7, Everton 6, Villa 5, Soton 4 West Brom, 3, West Ham Leicester, Palace, Sunderland, Bournemouth, Swansea 2, Stoke, Newcastle, Watford, Norwich 1
it doesn't work like that,every team has to be on a certain number of times before xmas.
usually when its CL week they show 2 crap teams and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

And, in my example, every team was included - I may be wrong but I'd wager I've got a fair number right (say at least 70%).
stating the obvious there mate,
of course the media darlings will be on at least 70% of the time.
but it is impossible to predict who will be on,
except the first weekend,when its always the previous top 4 plus maybe the rs.
it will all come to light this week i hope,so i can get some trains booked.

Right, so I'll be traveling half way round the world come February and a big part of that plan is to ensure I will be in town at the same time Everton plays the football at the Goodison place.

The chosen game is on Wednesday Feb 4, against Newcastle. A nice rabid Goodison snarling at Geordies under lights should be the perfect way to first experience Everton live.

Anyway, naturally there is a big risk at banking a whole trip (really, sod the rest of Europe) on one game that could potentially get moved. However I am 95% confident that this game is safe for the following reasons:

- It's a full midweek round, and this is the only game on the Thursday. If, for some reason, the TV peoples pick it up, it surely wouldn't even need moving.

- These two poverty clubs aren't in European competition.

- The FA Cup 4th round games are played the preceding weekend, and if a replay was required it would surely be played the following midweek, which is free.

- Low chance of very wind, Ric Wee style situation.

Somebody please tell me my logic is infallible and I have no need to panic for seven months. Please?

Right, so I'll be traveling half way round the world come February and a big part of that plan is to ensure I will be in town at the same time Everton plays the football at the Goodison place.

The chosen game is on Wednesday Feb 4, against Newcastle. A nice rabid Goodison snarling at Geordies under lights should be the perfect way to first experience Everton live.

Anyway, naturally there is a big risk at banking a whole trip (really, sod the rest of Europe) on one game that could potentially get moved. However I am 95% confident that this game is safe for the following reasons:

- It's a full midweek round, and this is the only game on the Thursday. If, for some reason, the TV peoples pick it up, it surely wouldn't even need moving.

- These two poverty clubs aren't in European competition.

- The FA Cup 4th round games are played the preceding weekend, and if a replay was required it would surely be played the following midweek, which is free.

- Low chance of very wind, Ric Wee style situation.

Somebody please tell me my logic is infallible and I have no need to panic for seven months. Please?

Depends on TV Coverage, but definitely Tuesday-Weds.

Status
Not open for further replies.